• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dutch #1616 Stealth openers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dutch #1616 Stealth openers

Anyone want to buy 53 (39' FC 5000) narrow tip Dutch knives? They fit the stealth openers, are 3/4 inch wide or so. They are carbide tipped, used for 200 acres only (new condition). They are about $31.00 each, I'll let them go for $20 each (they don't work in my soil conditions, plug boots) They are the Dutch # 1616.

I have no idea why they plug my boots occasionally, must be the soil type or something, Henk from Dutch says they never cause a problem, but I want to sell them and go to the Flexi coil gumbo tips again.

Hi there!
    I came across your add for these openers. Is it possible to send a couple photos to daren_estevan@hotmail.com so I could take a look at them? Where do you reside? I have stealth 847V3's, they should fit shouldn't they? Thanks for your attention to this matter, Darren.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.