• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dutch #1616 Stealth openers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dutch #1616 Stealth openers

Anyone want to buy 53 (39' FC 5000) narrow tip Dutch knives? They fit the stealth openers, are 3/4 inch wide or so. They are carbide tipped, used for 200 acres only (new condition). They are about $31.00 each, I'll let them go for $20 each (they don't work in my soil conditions, plug boots) They are the Dutch # 1616.

I have no idea why they plug my boots occasionally, must be the soil type or something, Henk from Dutch says they never cause a problem, but I want to sell them and go to the Flexi coil gumbo tips again.

Hi there!
    I came across your add for these openers. Is it possible to send a couple photos to daren_estevan@hotmail.com so I could take a look at them? Where do you reside? I have stealth 847V3's, they should fit shouldn't they? Thanks for your attention to this matter, Darren.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...