• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate white combines

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate white combines

Big change in the weather coming in next 48 hours. I cant see a storm front coming in but it has me spooked

Is it crazy to think of pulling the trigger on H insurance this late in the season?

Most of the bad hail storms that I have experienced were the last two weeks of August.

Comment

Oct 1 once!

Comment

Might be dumb but is the area west of you wet and humid,not sure how far west you should calculate.

Comment

Hail three miles from us yesterday. At 8 am no less.

Comment

Only saw hail up to July 14. Never had any in August.

Comment

They used to say if you made it past Regina Exhibition you were OK.

Comment

Neverbhad the chance to read Drew's newsletter yet. Some pretty wild things can happen when systems change...no strong winds please!!

Comment

Sat in a combine in September combining canola at 8 pm and drove out on ice.

Comment

Usually august hail that gets my canola swaths.

Comment

First year farming got all my low flats froze out during Regina Ex.August 4th I think.

Comment

Lost 21 quarters one year hate the F$%Ker.

Comment

On edge here today to see what happens when this cold front blows thru. 36 Celsius yesterday, some cereals could be swathed but rain in the forecast for three days now. Straight cut is a week away. Anxiety building.....

Comment

We have had copious amounts of hail in August in previous years. Severe thunderstorms later today.... Ugh.

Comment

Don't like the way the radar is setting up this morning 👎👎. There is Alota rain in that .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.