• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ag in motion

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ag in motion

Went yesterday. IMO I thought it was a good show. Surprised that some of the big manufactures weren't there. Was there any damage last night at Ag in motion as Langham got hit with wind, rain, hail just down the road?

Didn't do too much. Nothing like Kerrobert

Comment

Maybe the big boys are waiting to see how the show was received or its a cost/expenses issue. Things might be tightening up.

Comment

Will be going back through Kerobert today , man that looked bad on radar a few nights ago there

Comment

Good to see all the seed, and chem. people in one location..

Comment

They had a touch on Wednesday, two miles south got hammered.

Comment

I liked this event because it is a good time of the year and its outdoors.

Enjoyed the Dow, Dupont, DeKalb venues since they all had plots.

Dow is really pumping up their new broadleaf herbicide.

Comment

Dow: Going to be using Simplicity Paradym next yr..Leave the heavy jugs and barrels for some one else...

Comment

Dow: sales guy at booth mentioned Simplicity Paradigm 4 oz MCPA I believe....

He mentioned larger window and wide open temperature conditions.
                  Will have to investigate more.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...