• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

alta. auditor general questions grazing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alta. auditor general questions grazing

lease holders deriving more benefits from the pastures than just grass
    the provice could be out 28 to 45 million from surface fees paid to cattleman, many not paying at all !!!
    for the grass.
    larry sears,president of the associaton disputes this hidden findings ,who is been gaining from this old time practice of course.
    lease holders can sell for huge profits and keep the entire money gained
    up and until today
    see the whole story in western producer of july 16 page 3

See all you ND haters already some positive progress from our new gov.

Comment

http://www.producer.com/2015/07/alta-auditor-general-questions-grazing-leases/

Comment

When I rented farmland that had oil leases on it I got the land between the wells and the land owner got the lease rentals. How the cattle guys got in on the well money is beyond me. The fact that some were paid to graze cattle is a well known fact.

Comment

glad some of you old timers do remember ,how the old grandfather clouse was past on unknow to most of us
          yes this new government will open this secred windfall.
          it will be offered to public at large and a mutch better and fair deal !!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...