• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

buying back cwb pro

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buying back cwb pro

Just wandering how many others have been there before- Only know the feeling too well- such well intentioned programs that cwb doesn't tell the whole story before one get's involved

Darrell;

I must assume you have had a problem with the PPO contracts!

Glad you have the courage to write in!

If we farmers do not expose the criminal attitude, the CWB has towards, taking advantage of, farmers who simply want and need a cash price (PPO's)how will our younger farmers ever survive?

Many have bank payments and committments, big financial committments, yet the CWB seems content to extract the maximum possible (that they can dream up), and the CWB appears to enjoy destroying younger farmers...

Why would the CWB do this?

What possible good can this do western Canada?

Comment

To Tom4CWB and Darrell: Yes I have been bumped around by the PPO contracts.I can't for the life of me figure out the basis price and where the price is derived from. Everytime I phone in I get a different price, from a different person. I think the mood ring is making a comeback in Winnipeg.
      Two years in a row I have played this game and lost. This year if I continue to price on PPO's. I will lock the basis and price the same day. We as farmers are pouring over our numbers for the upcoming year on wheat. We know where the breakevens are and the profit level on wheat is. My feeling is the price of wheat on the CWB is going to slide the whole upcoming crop year.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...