• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HRS Should prices be posted in US Dollars since they want us to trade on Min!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riders,

I call your bluff.

If you were PM and responsible for Canada... I doubt you would substantially do things different.

Crown Ministers must be responsible for each area they govern... the PM over see's the Affairs of the Ministers... and trouble shoots hot spots like international affairs and Economic trouble shooting of global monetary issues.

Insinuating Gov should break global trade deals... infringe of private property rights... and dictate how farmers should trade their food products... is simply put absurd.

The simple situation is this... if you are not happy with your elevator basis or marketing options... CHANGE to a different marketing partner. Blaming PM Harper is a very lame excuse... not something I would advertise!!!

BTW;

CNCP lawyers removed the writ off our families farm...

the bill is paid...

I hope the rail roads are satisfied with the PR they got out of the $423.000 they took... on top of the 10's of $M they took from CDN prairie grain growers.

Cheers!

Comment

You need to stop the hunger strike your a bit delirious and quite a bit like all the right wing nut balls that are either on the conservative pay roll to do nothing or have other incomes paying for the farms.

you were telling us how beautiful everything was until that transportation problem hit your farm and then wow who was whining?
      So how did that get setteled for you did Steve make a phone call? If I was to bet I d say that s how that went down.

the wheat market is a bigger shit show than it ever has been.

Comment

You need to stop the hunger strike your a bit delirious and quite a bit like all the right wing nut balls that are either on the conservative pay roll to do nothing or have other incomes paying for the farms.

you were telling us how beautiful everything was until that transportation problem hit your farm and then wow who was whining?
        So how did that get setteled for you did Steve make a phone call? If I was to bet I d say that s how that went down.

the wheat market is a bigger shit show than it ever has been.

Comment

If I were prime minister first thing I d do is implement a clear open up the books of how all these market deals take place what is the real reason of basis change etc. none of this money grab when we need it bullshit it s flat out theft but when y ou have a dictator that's ball less in regards to farmer interest this is what happens

Comment

If all a guy can do is continually complain, be miserable and call others morons.....it's time to call Ritchie Bros and schedule the sale of your machinery.
            The good news is, due to high demand you can also get top value for farmland by renting it out or for selling your land.

There are lots of options to make money off your land base.

Comment

Dale K. Lol. X a zillion!!!!

Comment

laughable but I forgot to mention it Tom you say above the railroads took all this money from farmers and you challenged them and they put you under the bus, Do you not understand that if you have a totally unregulated system the guys with the biggest pocket book ie railroads grain co make their own rules?
                Your situation is a prime example. Don t you get that?

Go to the post office its Friday oliver your I love Stevie wonderless chegue is waiting .

Comment

Riders

Did you read the "BTW"... Hard to believe you did!

1). The Railway bill is paid.

2). The Writ for $423,000 has been removed from our farm.

3). It should therefore be obvious that this Hunger Strike ended last month when the Writ was removed. I was told off in no uncertain terms that my "diet" didn't meet your approval in any event by many of your a month ago.

Blame the man in the moon for your many problems... I doubt it will solve anything!

I have learned... never try to help others (the general public)... even if they complain about a problem...

Unless they specifically and fully participate and agree to work together in a cheerful manner... to resolve the problem that needs resolution.

Nuf Said. lesson learned. Over and out.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend... and you find a marketing partner that meets your expectations in the future!!!

Cheers!

Comment

Pick up the phone and make the call riders2010.

Ritchie Bros, Schapansky, Kramer are here to help.
                    Ironically, Stephen Harper actually has helped you as well since your first 1 million of capital gains is now tax free since this years budget!

Comment

Election coming Oliver gets a raise.
                      Clear as day paycheck and a BJ likely coming straight from minister office. That's ritzs solution.
                      Hit a nerve hey Oliver? It's catching on no one wants these *** dictators. No use having local mps. But hey maybe Stevie can run the campaign from behind bars. Cause I m sure when the Duffy info comes out will be first pm in history.

Comment

Riders,

AN insinuation of unsubstantiated "Factoids" about PM Harper!???

What, THAT 'you' believe Duffy is totally/substantially innocent...

and you are saying PM Harper himself set some personal conspiracy trap for fun and entertainment on Duffy?

Comment

Yes your correct tom Steve doesn't know what any of the servants are doing. Lmfao.

Comment

rider the responses from Oliver and tom
                            are right out of the conservative's
                            MP s manual

when some one comes forward with a problem.

the answers are
                            1 .there is no problem ,*(RR mess etc.)
                            use that as long as possible.

2. we want the free market to sort it out,.
                            ( no matter how un free it is)

3. our hands are tied, nothing we can do about it. (we don't want to)

4 . ok too much heat , pretend to do something. ( like rail road fines)

5 if your still not happy .
                            you must be a communist, saying disparaging things about our policy's or leader .

6. and apparently now ,if you do not kiss the ring , ask politely.
                            like tom wants . we are not even going to listen.

tom's end response on anything ,is always the same no matter what the issue.

if your not happy , toughen up and change to another shipping partner. country, seed co.
                            what ever.

that from the man that sued the railways, rather than buck up , and just change to another method.

like 40 mule team or something.

Comment

Yes and urea is the same price this July as last but because of "the dollar" you must buy today its going up.
                              What a convenient excuse.

Comment

Fertilizer is made in canada at Belle Plaine. Only 75 miles from my farm using canadian natural gas.

Not sure why we have to price it at Nola.

Or in US dollars.

But hey nothing to see here. Move along. And eventually they will send me a new roll of tin foil.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...