• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Humboldt SK Crop Update

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humboldt SK Crop Update

Pasteur Wheat.

Got too late in to spray it. Thing spots.... Few areas patchy.

710_zps2gy3kote.jpg" border="0" alt=" photo IMG_20150714_100710_zps2gy3kote.jpg"/>

Is the picture, six up from the bottom a picture of lentils?

Comment

No. Flax. Just a very poor shot.

Comment

wonder why bayer doesn't tell us to use it with liberty ? I'm at my wits end with that shit . is that the rate you always use ? mixing order , nozzles etc ? thanks

Comment

We use well water that's soft...

12 gal per acre.

Half tank add liberty then AMS then assure then the Assure surfactant. Fill with water.

We use teejet twin jet nozzles sized to give 60 psi @ 12mph @ 12 gal/ac

Comment

Also AMS is on the American liberty label... where we got the idea to try it

DO NOT let this mixture sit in the tank for any amount of time. It gets hotter as it sits and by morning it will completely wipe out your canola crop. I'd you spray right away it's as safe as straight liberty.

Comment

Have you tried adding more than 1 gallon per acre a.m.s?

Comment

ground looks soaked in the last picture.

Comment

Sure looks better than my crops around Cabri

Comment

Whereabouts from Cabri?

I'm headed down again tonight to haul the inlaws grain. Expect it to be more depressing than last time. I feel for you guys. Nobody needs that shit

Comment

Just for my clarification are you using 1 us gal of ams per acre or per 10 acre jug of liberty?? thanks.

Comment

Some land way north in Shackleton flats but most s.e of Cabri near Battrum

Comment

1 gal per acre. We spray 60 ac a load so 60 gal ams per tank

Mustard cool! MY inlaws are the Pederson s down in the flat...

Comment

If I was home I'd invite you to stop for a beer, but in the Yukon right now

Comment

Klause I do know some of the Pedersons,Clarence ,Max,Julie,Bill and knew Stan and Evelyn's kids pretty good

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...