• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ritche Bros Regina

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ritche Bros Regina

It was a mud hole out there.

I was a bit surprised at the prices. Pretty much everything at the higher end of expectations I would say.

Any green equipment in high demand. Someone was dying for a S680 combine.

Deal of the auction were a few nice service trucks early on. I guess nobody actually services their own equipment any more so that makes sense..haha

I think that must wrap up the last of Broad Acres equipment...wow the dealers must be hating that.

Why would the dealers who sold machinery to the almighty Broadacres hate this situation? Broadacres must have made a proper business presentstion in order to qualify for machine purchases.
    Is it because Broadacre did not pay for the machines and then gave them back to the dealership?
    I forgot most of the values listed in the Broadacre letter to creditors, but I do recall Broadacre owes a local big farm $35,000. I suppose its chump change for a large farm but I wonder if these guys are still pals.
    I think Gary Pike still being on salary is brilliant. That is how you make money!

Comment

Just for posterity's sake, I found the old list of creditors.
      https://www.realagriculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/broadacre-006_111014.pdf

Comment

One wonders what's up when you see Saskatoon's sale list

Who would auction off 3 axle grain trucks that have 7000 and 4000 kms on them?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...