• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biotech info video that all Canadians should be shown.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biotech info video that all Canadians should be shown.

Less than 3min video explaining the advantages of biotech to greenies and globewarmists.

Great video. Science is clear that GMO is beneficial and safe.

At the same time 97% of scientists believe in global warming.

My question is why do so many farmers on this site fully support the consensus of science on GMOs yet reject the nearly unanimous consensus of science on global warming? And we expect "greenies and globalwarmists to buy our science based GMO message when we reject their science based global warming message?

Comment

GMO's safe thats a bold assertion. Only time will tell i try my hardest to keep it out my cupboard. Remember you are what you eat.

Comment

97% of scientists don't believe the science is settled regarding manmade global warming theory.
        Two quick reasons that show that the science isn't settled are;
        1) They are constantly changing the name of the theory.
        2) Early global warming predictions that were made for 2015 time frame are now shown to be completely out to lunch. These were made by so called "legitimate scientists" at the time, there is a public record of these predictions and now 2015 has arrived and the predictions are nowhere close to the theory that warmist's had said was indisputable.

Comment

I can't comment on global warming as the stats are twisted every which way, depending on the purpose of the messahe, but one thing I do know is that plants and algae need light, CO2 and H2O to make sugar and therefore starch.the three main components of fossil fuel emissions are CO2, Nitrogen gas and water vapour. So I join the dots, then cars promote photosynthesis, green plants and therefore food production. Fuel combustion-good!

Comment

It isn't about science, its about fear mongering to sell another product and make lots of money.

Keep it out of my cupboard... is that true for most of the organic food genetically modified thru mutagenesis too? Or any one of the other 20 different methods? Or just the one Monsanto uses? Such a victim of senseless fear and lies and internet wackjobs.

Comment

http://www.naturalnews.com/037249_GMO_study_cancer_tumors_organ_damage.html

The science is far from certain on the subject. 99 percent of the lobbying and studies are paid for by the large biotechs. It's rare to find an independent study on the subject there is no money it. We would all be better off if we dropped them like a bad habit. Yields might be lower but prices would make up the difference. Or perhaps you enjoy being ****d by Bayer and monsanto they are the only ones getting rich on canola especially this year.

Comment

I find the productivity and efficiency fascinating. I never could catch that moving target! I make a reasonable living with half a crop on 70% of my farm. I am satisfied.
                My neighbors are growing exponentially, so I would say it is working on both ends of the spectrum. They have cooler stuff to recreate with and I ass ume they will own considerably more farmland than myself when retirement arrives. The "race" is with yourself.

Comment

That's seralini study is pure garbage and has been thoroughly discredited. It was fraught with errors in statistics and methodology. When you look at the raw data you quickly see there is no pattern or increasing dose response. If we really want to dumb down this conversation I'm sure someone can post some of sennaf's dribble.

Comment

Ado, don't forget Dr.Don Huber and his secret mystery organism. Part fungus, part animal, part virus, spread by glyphosate.

Comment

bigyentil, do you feel mutagenesis (the hap hazard scrambling of genes with radiation - exactly how skin cancer is made) is a safe and proven genetic modification technology that is used in certified organic food?

Comment

Dont care, the majority of our families diet comes right from our own garden. But I also have not had a need to go to the doctor or take any sort of antibiotics in over 20 years. Its fine drink the coolaid and keep buying your pink ribbons as cancer rates sky rocket. Must be those dumb ill informed people that are driving the premium in the market place for organic and non gmo hey?

Comment

LOL, a link from naturalnews.com

Comment

https://youtu.be/xbTR6LhD5co

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...