• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biotech info video that all Canadians should be shown.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lentil, That's awesome you haven't had to go to the doctor for 20 years.
    But do you really believe its because you don't use canola oil?

Comment

ADO that has the stupidest video you have ever posted.

Comment

Lake I've been missing you and your hippocracy. That's from the UK cancer society it's self. Don't worry buddy I grew some organic wheat and oats for you and your precious snowflake family. You'd better pull in a big crop this year though, sold some soft white last week for $20/bu.i have a new found fondness for the naive.

Comment

ADO who are you certified with?

Comment

Why do you ask?

Comment

Ado, dont do it, there is no money in it.
              What will your neighbors say if they see a thistle in your field? Bad farmer.... Bad farmer. Do you really want to be a bad farmer? Or a good farmer?
              Dont do it.

Comment

Ado, whether you believe its right or wrong, if that's how people want to spend their money, let them. Good for you for thinking outside the box and becoming part of that market on some of your acres. There is someone close to here who is gearing up to convert the convention farm to organic, set up a cleaning plant and everything. Probably sees the extra value and would like to be part of it. For these guys, it is so far from a last straw grasp it isn't even funny. Business decision.

Comment

Ok hobbyfrmr, Doth protest too much....

Comment

I (truly) know of two farms that left organic and went back to conventional . So there seems to be a balancing act of new entrants and departures within the organic industry. Agreed with farmaholic, how people choose to spend their money is none of my business.
                    My thoughts on the original post is, definitely productivity has increased and prices adjust lower because to the excellent production. The race to the bottom comes clear when your a spectator. We are not feeding the world. We are primary producers of a commodity. We throw away 1/3 of food in Western culture. GMO is just another market where the parasite industry can live off the host farmers and use their intellectual property /technology rights to defend their actions. Control the seed, control the farmer. Control the farmer, control the supply of commodity production.

Comment

Comment

People don't watch the propaganda video you think they should be shown they watch ones like I just posted and make there own conclusions. People are just not buying official rhetoric anymore.

Comment

People don't watch the propaganda video you think they should be shown they watch ones like I just posted and make there own conclusions. People are just not buying official rhetoric anymore.

Comment

Comment

Comment

And this is why it has nothing to do with science.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...