• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Sun is Going to Sleep

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sun is Going to Sleep

Might want to carry some crop over into year 2500. Watch 'The Sun is Going to Sleep' on youtube.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7whL9jvdL5s

Bin following that guy for a while,pretty interesting.

Comment

Al gore and mainstream want you to think its the honda in your driveway thats causing climate change. Worlds full of gullible tits.

Comment

That's what COOLED the middle ages, all the SMOKE from wood burning! Oops Gore/Suzuki thought it would HEAT up the world! Now we are trying our damnedest to cool off, only accelerating the ice age effects to come, just great scientists, killing us off with misinformation.

Comment

Actually the Scientists HAVE been giving us the Right information, the misinformation has been been bought and paid for by Big business.

And by the anti science,climate change denier crap on this site ,they've spent their money wisely

Comment

Was at a Christmas party and ran into a very senior manager at Saskpower. I asked him if Saskpower has any type of plan in place in the event of a massive solar flare like the one in 1859. He looked at me like i had two heads. Had not a clue of the single largest threat to our power grid. The one in 1859 lit a number of telegraph stations on fire.

Comment

Naw, we're in a cooling trend. how come el nino and la nina are hardly mentioned anymore? All the greenies can yell is manmade climate change! According to al gore the polar ice caps were supposed to be gone already, didn't all the great lakes freeze over again this year?

Comment

How can i believe what's said when the enviromentalists have proven that they don't let the truth stand in the way of their agenda? Whether it's climate change or monsanto etc. the truth doesn't matter to the greenies. I have far more confidence in tim ball and long term weather patterns.

Comment

Be careful what you ask for, some areas are already too wet!

Comment

Stonepicker you must have tunnel vision. Its like this drought,what drought someone got 3in and a bumper crop on the way. Now look at the big picture and we are in a serious drought,believe it or not. And the glaciers are receding vewry fast but what the hell it has happened before,mabey more than once in last melinia.
                    Dont wory be happy , ignorance is bliss!!!

Comment

Stonepicket please Reread my first post and do some digging on where your getting your information . Check out Tim ball , he is getting paid but it's Not by the science community.

He is Another Misinformation spreader that is being supported like many other pseudo science
                      Quacks from BiG business

Keeps everyone wondering if climate change is really happening and if we're doubtful or undecided then we can't act either.
                      Textbook method used by cigarette co's , no action on smoking and health consequences for decades, Because co's could Always get misinformation out to discredit science

Comment

Mustard go to the guys you tube channel and start watching. If you don't know what the Maunder Minimum was well you have some learning to do. It's a complicated subject.

Comment

Maunder Minimum is another great move by the pr firms hired to discredit science.
                          Misinformation is the name of their game

Comment

In my opinion any major changes with the sun are going to take hundreds, thousands of years to play out. What many people fail to put into relation is span of a human life time compared to the lifetime of a solar system. We are here on earth just for a blink of an eye. Ice ages that have occurred don't happen overnight but evolve over periods of millions of years! Try to put a million years in relation to the 80 years I may live on this planet.

So come on out of your bunkers and make some hay while the sun is shining!

Comment

I did meet some people last night and when I asked one couple what they do for a living...he "studies the social impact of climate change on the Inuit living in Northern Canada" and she "studies the impact of climate change on the forest ecology"

Thank god I pay my taxes...good grief

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...