• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Sun is Going to Sleep

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you know the suns polarity just flipped and finding mammoths flash froze with green plants in their stomachs we can study,measuring a few points of co2 in a million equals changing everthing we do as a species at god knows what cost,magnetic shield weekening,cloud decks and formations i have never seen before..... There are more things on heaven and earth than you and I will ever know-can't remember whose quote that was

It's complicated

Comment

Couldn't agree more cotton. It is very complicated, and frankly I don't believe anyone can predict much decades ahead. They can't tell me if it is going to rain this afternoon

Comment

Mustard, i might be suspicious of tim ball if he lived like al gore or david suzuki, tim lives a modest lifestyle, not sure about the big corp. money you say he's getting. Did you know that the david suzuki foundation receives money from big oil? No credibility there either then, he's been bought off. Re-read some of tim's articles, they make far more sense than the outrageous claims of your so-called global warming scientists. We've had dinasoars and ice ages in this country and everything in-between! Doesn't long term weather patterns make more sense than man-made climate change?

Comment

Opinions are like assholes everyone's got one I prefer observational data. The number of visible sunspots are a tiny fraction of what has typically been observed over the past century. That's a fact.

Comment

Maybe with the lack of sun spots it means the sun is stabilizing and will remain free of solar flares for the next 1,000 years!

Comment

The relevance of this post is not solar flares but the link between the solar weather and worldwide drought conditions. Which has the potential to drive up grain prices and change farming practices.

Comment

The relevance of this post is not solar flares but the link between the solar weather and worldwide drought conditions. Which has the potential to drive up grain prices and change farming practices.

Comment

Not so much as Change farming practice as Change where farming is practised.
                  Try moving north a hundred miles

Comment

Yes might shrink productive area. Could send guys on marginal, low rainfall, or short season areas packing. Change in farm practices may include a switch to more drought tolerant varieties, that are shorter season and require less heat units. Fertilizer rates would drop as well as fungicide. We've had some oddly cool nights this July I really hope this crop finishes in time.

Comment

There is a reason why all ancient civilizations worshiped the sun in one form or the other.
                      They understood the relationships between sun cycles and effects on climate far better than 99% of the people on this planet today .

Comment

No doubt, no wonder the weather forecasters can hardly predict our weather a week out. Their models do not take into account space weather. The sun is a million times the size of earth with its own very dynamic storms. To suggest that it does not have an effect on earth's weather is ludacris but I'm sure someone on here will try. Lol

Hell the scientific community can't even explain gravity and is rapidly being displaced with the provable model of the electric universe and magnetism.

Comment

No doubt, no wonder the weather forecasters can hardly predict our weather a week out. Their models do not take into account space weather. The sun is a million times the size of earth with its own very dynamic storms. To suggest that it does not have an effect on earth's weather is ludacris but I'm sure someone on here will try. Lol

Hell the scientific community can't even explain gravity and is rapidly being displaced with the provable model of the electric universe and magnetism.

Comment

The ancients probably realized the sun is the true giver of life, the catalyst. Amazing stuff.

Same with the electric/magnetic theory... when the spark dies or goes out..... its lights out!!! Bodies return to elements they came from and the energy back to the earth as well....the perfect recycling program ;-) .Just a comment.

Comment

Anyone else watch the original Zeitgeist on YouTube one of my favorites on the subject.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...