• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Road trip from West Central Ab to Canora Sask, what route to see cross section of crops?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road trip from West Central Ab to Canora Sask, what route to see cross section of crops?

My favourite hobby got me in trouble again, buying things far away as an excuse to make a road trip and see the world. Need to drive to Canora to pick up a cultivator, and I'd like to see the good, the bad and the ugly of crops along the way, any recommendations? ( Tours would be welcome too of course)

Coming across at Oyen thru kindersley rosetown saskatoon humboldt and east on #5 to canora will take you through some of the worst and the garden spot around home.

Your welcome to come for a couple beers too... we are 4 miles east of muenster 3/4 of a mile south on the east side of the first grid road junction

Comment

Good idea. Take the number one to Regina then head to Yorkton and up head back to Wadena then Humboldt then Saskatoon then either take 16 or go to Rosetown and into Alberta.

Comment

Don't try to pull a cultivator through saskatoon.

Comment

It must have been a heck of a deal, That is a long way to drag a cultivator!

Comment

Most farmers around here still uses full tillage, so vibrashanks are in demand, usually at least 5 times what I paid for this one. Also, I like an excuse to go and see the rest of the prairies, especially at this time of year. Always good to know if I made the right decision in staying here, or moving to the promised land...... I never seem to go when times are good though. Went through Sask in 2002, 2009, the flood zone in 2011. Now the drought in 2015, not leaving the best impression....

Comment

Klause,

I'll be going by today, and likely returning tomorrow, if you happen to be around, let me know. 403 844 7692

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...