• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

concord air tank pluging and uneven distribution

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

concord air tank pluging and uneven distribution

i have a 97 2300 tank and have had alot of trouble with pluging and uneven distribution. its a double shoot system. does any one have similar problems and did you get them fixed.

Sorry to hear your problem also. I don't have a 'Concord tank', but I have a Flexi-coil #820 cult, that it took both the Manufacture and dealer 4 years to level. It seems they charge you a 'whole bunch' for the machine and then want you to make it work???? ED

Comment

Shaller: Re your Concord plugging. I have been using a Concord 3000 for the past five years. Had some trouble the first year. Tracked it down to the tractor hyd system which had lots of pressure but inadequate volume. Works fine now!

Comment

I just got back from a concord owners convention in Fargo ND. They talked a lot about static electricity affecting the rollers with Canola. Another problem they identified was a leak in the tank lid gaskets. In fact, one farmer had his hired man ride on the tank and open the lid every few hundred feet to check the tank level and this resulted in strips of unseeded crop wherever the lid was open. The ribbon divider which allows you to double shoot has an adjustment at the fan end which may not allow the right amount of air to one side or the other. When I had a flexi-coil tank, I once had a partially wrecked sprocket in the drive that caused spotty seeding. You probably know most of these things but you never know. They have a tank lid update that you can get. Feel free to e-mail me at Jody_Klassen@telus.net

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...