• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bayer police are out and about

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayer police are out and about

Just so you all know. Course they single me out.

Wtf are you talking about?

Comment

Random checks on your canola. See if your brown bagging.

Comment

Oh oh, hope they come here....how do I justify buying Liberty herbicide and no seed? Desiccant?

I thought they would be checking to see if all the free seed they gave out for reseeding was "properly"used.

Comment

If I was reseeding the bin run would be in the ground and the new seed in the shed for next year.

Comment

That's both funny and smart, except how did you get your binrun blue? If they dig, you're busted.

Comment

I don't know food coloring, spray paint.

A piece of flax colored plastic measuring 2 inches by 4 inches.

Or say the rain washed it off.

Comment

Tomorrow I get audited by Monsanto. I was one of the lucky ones that the computer picked my name.
                I was also audited years ago for grip. the stupid thing was I had a good year and was far from a claim position. It was the year we had early frost, poor prices and many people had claims. Some guys cooked their books and were never questioned.

Comment

These stories really make me want to keep farming because that is where cereals will be in less than 10 years. Audits regularly.

Comment

How extensive are these Monsanto Audits? All they did years ago was come around when no one was about and spray a couple of 2x4' patches in your suspect field to see if your canola died.

Comment

It's not random.

Comment

When you rotate between the traits, and jump from rr one year, to LL the next then back again, they flag you. But that is only if you use one or the other at once I guess.

Comment

It seems rotating would be good agronomically speaking to reduce resistance.

Even in a 4 year rotation.

Instead your a target?

I guess it makes sense.

Comment

I rarely grow the two traits the same year for simplicity sake. This has been what happens on my farm at least, since 1996. Finally caught up to me, I guess! lol

Comment

Exactly Bucket - this will not be fun anymore

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...