• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bayer police are out and about

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait until you have to sign for everything before you can unload at elevator to accept responsibility for whole new system.
    1 What did you last haul?
    2 What class are you hauling
    3 What variety are you delivering
    4 Was it sprayed with manipulator
    5 Was it sprayed with cleaver prod.

And then you are responsible to make sure that the probe sample the elevator took 10 min before you got into the elevator is truly your sample and has not touched any other sample or equipment that may have contaminated it.

Oh ya you better have good faith in your custom trucker that you may have never met or see again.

Comment

Maybe they'll give you a jacket if you pass??

Comment

Might need that jacket after they stole the shirt right off his back with those seed costs...

Comment

OMG!! What a bunch of small minded whining bullshit. I would welcome 'the Bayer police'. Make sure the cheaters are not raising the cost for the rest of us. You guys should all get together and make a documentary on how big business is killing agriculture. Join the leftist movement. Might as well turn against gmo at the same time.

Comment

Good one Nudge...

I've had them here... they bring goodies... coffee etc.

Monsanto Dow Bayer and BASF wouldn't exist without us... and they do know this.

Comment

Hey Nudge, nudge nudge wink wink. Notice the emoticons... humor!!!

Comment

Forgot to mention in the last post. In a previous thread I gave them a bouquet for financially helping producers reseed after the frost....

Comment

And there is the example of of why the Bayer/Monsanto's can just keep pushing prices without fear of a rebellion of "brown bag".
                  It will never get out of control because you can always count on the neighbor to rat you out because your cost is lower than his.

Comment

Never heard of Bayer police and why do they need them if their certified seed is so much better. Better value?

Comment

I also had a prick from BASF call me on Sunday night, at 9:00 P.M, wanting to meet me in the morning at 8:00 AM because I signed an agreement for Clearfield canola over 10 years ago. I said what the **** are you talking about, I havn't grown any clearfield canola in over 10 years. I told him don't waste my ****ing time, and go check the fields yourself you dumb prick. Better read the 86 pages of small print with a magnifying glass next time I AGREE.

Comment

What if you tell them to take a hike?

Comment

I imagine they have the right to trespass if you refuse???

Comment

Man, even the cops can't trespass without a warrant, and these guys?

Comment

Thing is we sign it. And we sign so much crap these days that are pages long. I forget what the guy coming here told me, but his preamble included page like 38 or something of the "contract" I signed.

Silly.

Comment

I too was blessed with an audit this year. What I love about it all is after many years buying their seed I have watched as neighbours wore their leather jackets and were treated to fishing trips and grey cup excursions. My small acres count for nothing and I have never seen so much as a pair of gloves yet they are willing to send out a private detective for a farm visit ( i passed with flying carpets). They did however give me some kind of a rebate for acres that were chewed off by cutworms a few years back.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...