• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you concerned?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you concerned?

With what is happening in Greece and maybe other countries to follow, does it concern you as to what we are in for, not only in the ag industry, but to our everyday living and lifestyle?

Not at all.

Comment

I'm going to cash in all my investments and buy more land.....

Comment

The Greek crisis may give Janet Yellen a cover NOT to hike U.S. rates this year, even though she says the Fed will. The U.S. appears now sliding into recession. 1st quarter GDP not adjusted to -0.2%.

The Greek crisis will heavily impact Germany, Britain which will continue to slow the U.S. economy.

Am I concerned . . . yes, because the Greek crisis does not stop at Greece. It has contagion globally (IMO).

Comment

No but if this country votes in a NDP gov I will be.
          We have problems but still better position than the Pigs ( Portugal Italy Greece and Spain).
          Who knows but this airline thing has me concerned.

Comment

Sf3

Much like the liberals and their billion dollar theft that went unnoticed and unaccounted for - the conservatives have to go.

They are allowing policy to really **** things up.

Here are some examples.

1. Although I wanted the cwb gone as much as anyone they really ****ed up the file by not finishing the implementation of an open market and are allowing the industry to regulate itself. The didn't pass the test there.

2. Allow they said they would have our interests, they have gutted farm programs in canada that are a goven for producers in every other country in the world. Nisa/agri invest gas been cut to 1.5 percent of ens - you don't get math on how that helps.

3. Helping fight the Saudis war while the Saudis purposely shutdown the oil industry in north America. Doesn't seem that 60 buck oil converts to lower pump prices anymore because once again the oil industry regulates itself.

4. Bad appointments by harper leads me to believe he might either be a bit of a pervert himself and has ties to the money scandals as well.

5. The people he has left do not impress me. That Pierre poliveau or whatever is a real jackass IMHO. Raitt is useless. Ritz is just stupid beyond belief. Anderson is dud. And what's worse it doesnt matter to them if they win or lose their seat as they have a gold plated pension.

6. They have already started the 2019 campaign for Trudeau by using the ad - not yet he is not ready. FFS are they grooming him for the job? Stupid.

7. They are just looking like a tired bunch and really don't like not being listened to when calling either my MP or his staffer with the attitude that comes across as if I work for them.

Comment

Sf3

Edit my grammar is ****ed. Let me try again

Much like the liberals and their billion dollar theft that went unnoticed and unaccounted for - the conservatives have to go.

They are allowing policy to really **** things up.

Here are some examples.

1. Although I wanted the cwb gone as much as anyone they really ****ed up the file by not finishing the implementation of an open market and are allowing the industry to regulate itself. They didn't pass the test there.

2. Although they said they would have our interests, they have gutted farm programs in canada that are a given for producers in every other country in the world. Nisa/agri invest has been cut to 1.5 percent of ens - you do the math on how that helps.

3. Helping fight the Saudis war while the Saudis purposely shutdown the oil industry in north America. Doesn't seem that 60 buck oil converts to lower pump prices anymore because once again the oil industry regulates itself.

4. Bad appointments by harper leads me to believe he might either be a bit of a pervert himself and has ties to the money scandals as well.

5. The people he has left do not impress me. That Pierre poliveau or whatever is a real jackass IMHO. Raitt is useless. Ritz is just stupid beyond belief. Anderson is dud. And what's worse it doesnt matter to them if they win or lose their seat as they have a gold plated pension.

6. They have already started the 2019 campaign for Trudeau by using the ad - not yet he is not ready. FFS are they grooming him for the job? Stupid.

7. They are just looking like a tired bunch and I really don't like not being listened to when calling either my MP or his staffer with the attitude that comes across as if I work for them.

8. Fertilizer and fuel produced here and started with the help of taxpayers money and priced at the furthest away point and in usd. Once again allowing the industry to regulate collude and gouge.

Just few reasons why it's pretty tough to vote conservative.

Comment

Every person regardless if you are white , black purple or whatever has to pay tax's and get less handouts from govt in this country or we will be in the same boat here shortly. The people in Greece paid virtually nothing and lived off govt coffers and worked less than 4 days a week - that can not work , it's impossible to run a functioning govt that way . JMO
                If you spend $1.5 for every $1 you make your eventually screwed - look at Alberta - should still be the richest province in the country hands down

Comment

Greece is a canary in a coal mine of sovereign defaults and faultering economies. The bigger story is the US is quickly losing its reserve status to the Brics (brazil,russia,iran,china) and Chinese newly formed Aaib. One better have his priorties straight things could get messy.

Comment

But furrow it's the guys in government not paying taxes and still spending our money.

Tax the MPs and give them the same pension as everyone else. Matter of fact I think that was one of Reform's platforms and then it got dissolved when they went conservative.

Canada is a productive nation. We should be ok unless industry are allowed to regulate themselves in a collusionary manner while gouging the rest of us.

That includes banks fuel Fertilizer chemical etc etc.

****ing banks pay nothing in interest and are lending at a higher spread than when interest rates were 8 percent to the consumer and not a word.

Comment

I agree bucket - that's why I said every person - I guess I should have included what you said - yes you are 100% right on there. Also abolish that b/s senate scam as well. Boot all those useless pricks out of there

Comment

Trouble is, who do we put in instead of the cons? Trudeau? lol MULCAIR????

I shudder at the thought.

Comment

Yes farmaholic, that is on plan, till gov taxes it so bad, they hope you give it up to them.

Comment

I still think mulcair is the frontrunner.

Conservatives are not listening. They have just ****ed up too many times with zero thought. When I call them it reminds me of talking to the cwb. Really - it's that bad.

No one is accountable.

Comment

Its important greece goes broke and that the banks go broke and shut down. No bailouts of any kind. Then they just start again.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...