• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Statistcs Canada Seeded Acreage Estimate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Statistcs Canada Seeded Acreage Estimate

[URL="http://www.statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidien/150630/dq150630b-eng.pdf"][/URL]

Try again.

[URL="http://www.statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidien/150630/dq150630b-eng.pdf"]statcab[/URL]

Comment

WOW , what a farce , no mention of the D word , very small mention of frost ??? no mention of a very cold spring . No mention of western Canada canola crop cut in half ?? Good job stats can , keeping consistent , funny anyone even looks at this garbage anymore . I guess most don't unless it's used as a price fixing tool .

Comment

Caseih

Now you can use your knowledge to get a trading account and mortgage the farm if you qualify to try and out think the graincos traders that already have their positions taken on better info. All sarcasm.

Good luck.

Comment

This is why it's time to get rid of this useless reporting.
          All winter I said durum would be up along with lentil and peas.
          Canola would be down and soy.
          Flax would be up.
          No mention growing conditions, drought etc.
          Again useless useless useless.
          But hey welcome to Canada.

Comment

Why anyone tells these idiots anything is beyond me. They called me lots said I don't so surveys they said "it's law". Ok then take me to jail. I knew the two numbers they always used so I quit answering. Should have told them I grew 15,000 ac of radishes.

Comment

Bigzee

I did grow 300 acres of tillage radish. Funny you said that. It didn't germinate yet. Too ****ing dry.

Comment

35% drop in mustard acres in a drought, should be interesting. Smaller acreage than the 2013 year.

About a 60% increase in flax acreage from 2013.

Comment

And about a 80 percent yield reduction looking at fields here on flax.

Comment

So will mustard set new highs? Market hasn't done much lately.

Comment

i am the worst marketer there is , lol , especially with gun to my head the way they operate nowadays with these stupid f$&@@ onesided bullshit contracts or no delivery

Comment

Canary seed could be at 900 and it wouldn't matter this year. Most won't even be cut

Comment

#1 Yellow seems to flirting with 40 cents. Mine isn't #1, cleaver issues. No anyone who color sorts?

Comment

guys . . . don't read too much into this acreage report as it's production that counts. Today's Stats Can was yesterday's news.

Comment

Know not no....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.