• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavy smoke preventing the forecast heat.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choking on f*cking smoke all day here. Enviro statement says those with respiratory issues stay inside...how about we ALL got lung issues now! Like smoking 50 packs of Cigs today!

Comment

Finished hauling the last bit of canola today. So was out in it too, was getting a bit uncomfortable already.

Comment

In good news smokers didnt have to smoke today.

Comment

Wonder how smoke does effect rain. Stuff on Bethune looks quick

Comment

I wonder if it did rain, how much nutrient value is in the particulate that is floating around?

In other news, JT wants to place a price on Carbon. Does that mean he will charge the forest for burning?

Comment

It's so dry here it only rains smoke. Not a drop yet and by the looks of radar won't get one either.

Comment

Choking on f*cking smoke all day here. Enviro statement says those with respiratory issues stay inside...how about we ALL got lung issues now! Like smoking 50 packs of Cigs today!

Comment

went to lake on sunday , ( jackfish)
                  in the morning , thought my peas looked good considering.
                  came home in evening , my god it is getting so pathetic, the wheat looks as if it was hailed out.

there are some decent crops north of Wilkie , but a lot of crap too. but better than here. (very little rain south of hwy 14)
                  if we do not get anything out of the
                  60-70 % chance that is coming.
                  i may as well leave the big tires on the sprayer.

Comment

Sawfly

Your just bragging that you have two sets of tires for your high clearance sprayer. Quit complaining about your excesses. FFS.

Rotflmao. Just a little light hearted humour for this morning.

Sell the set you don't need.

Comment

Guess it is potash and other micro nutrients in wood ash but not sure on smoke or if the rain does even bring it down wit the amount of weight of water an acre gets it wouldn't take much. And a good way of Mother Nature taking care of herself

Comment

Well if there is enough smoke in the air that it blocks the sun. There must be some nutrients in there. I read somewhere that is you irrigated you will have nutrients in that irrigation water reducing sulphur needs etc. Ya not used to this smoke either. I am sure a smoker will smoke double time through this as history says. Lol.

Comment

Smells like Jan Lake here this morning from the "little" bit of rain and smoke.

Comment

You must smell fish also. Hmmmmm

Comment

Nothing like the filleting shack and all the flies though......

Comment

Your old enough to know put your nose in the the right spot.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.