• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ag Days, Brandon, MB

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ag Days, Brandon, MB

Well the next three days the show is on in Brandon. I'm hoping to sit in on some seminars, check out what is new, maybe dream looking at some equipment and hopefully visit with other farmers that I only see once and awhile. Maybe I'll see some Agri-villers there. Wait, I have no idea what you look like or your real names! Well, hope some of you have time to visit Ag Days and maybe I will "see" you there.

Cheers all!

I have also been at Ag Day's this week. After two day's I see alot more optomism about agriculture in MB. than I see in Sk.

I sell grain handling equipment and the business is cetainly out here more than in Sk.

I am in the Manex building and you can figure out who I am????

Comment

It was another great show with huge crowds.

Comment

I found it quite ironic that everything that I went there to see was in the optimist arena.I am the world's biggest pessemist!!Ha Ha!!

Jensco I saw you drooling all over that shiny new tractor!!

Dang it Muttley I walked right by you.I was heading to your booth but ran into a guy I knew and had a chat with him and then didn't bother stopping.If I had known you were there I would have stopped and said hello.I will have to contact your business place though to see if you can get parts for our old unit.

Comment

Well Mutley, optimism comes hand and hand with moisture, which Man. has been blessed with and most of Sask. has not seen in two years and not looking good for the third.

Comment

Well Countryguy maybe you missed out on some great deal I would have offered you, HA HA!!!

I'll be down at the show in Minot this week so maybe you will show up there!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...