• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cocktail Sunday.....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cocktail Sunday.....

In anticipation of the widespread damaging frost, any suggestions as to what would help put me into an alcohol induced state of "who the hell cares".

Lorazepam works, Imipramine makes you not give a shit...hey weed is great man, like it's cool out man...right on dude...

Comment

Comment

Guys it hasn't happened yet, and I would imagine the forecasted frost won't be nearly as bad as everyone is worrying about. It seems like every time environment Canada forecasts big blizzards or monsoon's or terrible weather events they never materialize. Now if they weren't forcasting this then maybe it would be a problem? Anyway after years of monsoon rains,still no roads to drive on and being stuck constantly I guess what I'm trying to say is its not healthy for you to worry about something that's out of your control. with that being said I guess I should take my own advice.

Comment

Laughter is still the best medicine. Shitpuppets. Lol.

Comment

Hmmm,
            Prescription versus non-prescription, is there a difference?
            Over the counter versus under the table.

Comment

Canope blew off the boat lift onto the neighbours cottage. Gotta go see how mich dam damage. Then asparagus picking. I am hoping for cloud cover and wind from Miami.

Comment

4-0 canada over Russia. Works for me
                Pouring another. Russia time out.

Comment

Wheatking

Have you look at what's happening in SE Sk and all of southern Manitoba. I'd say Environment Canada was bang on with their forecast.

Comment

This is TODAY...MB...
                    http://www.thecombineforum.com/forums/attachments/crop-production/56745d1431915263-big-ugly-coming-manitoba-img_20150517_210906322.jpg

Comment

11:30 and zero degrees.

Comment

4:10 and -1* I think we may have escaped.

Comment

Minus 2 at 2:30 and minus 4 at 5:30

Currently still at minus 4 6:30

I have had a slow start but sort of glad it's still under ground.

Lerner mentioned the low humidity in his report. If the heat comes and stays dry maybe not so many circles soon.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...