• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

60% CHANCE OF SNOW TOMORROW MORNING

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60% CHANCE OF SNOW TOMORROW MORNING

I kid you not... check out the Humboldt forcast.

Winter is coming back so soon? One day of summer was it?

Comment

Brandon and south, 50-70mm rain, plus 6" snow sounds horrible. Good luck guys, but mostly done seeding I hear.
      However rain all over DRY AB, today where crop is up! Still God's country. We will warmest today and coldest tonight in SK, strange?

Comment

Not mostly done. Our area near the border has good progress but north of 23 highway there's a lot to do.

Comment

You think 60% chance is bad, check Canora.

Comment

Klause,

I am jealous, you and hopper are living in Shambala!

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/threedognight/shambala.html

http://youtu.be/F3fXPo9vZu4

Comment

Holy shit things just went sideways for southeast. Couple inches rain freezing rain then five to ten centimetres of snow with 70k winds. Special statement from enviro canada

Comment

Wind just started howling from the north here - dropped about 5c ....

Comment

Warm here no wind. Ya I think furrow. Is correct we will miss it. well I hope we can sit on the sideline and watch that blinding blowing snow

Comment

If I ever meet Mother Nature I'm going to fhritp.

Lol sorry Pars couldn't resist

Comment

Inch of snow cover ahead of the frost may be helpful. The southeast is going to be a mess

Comment

Inch of snow cover ahead of the frost may be helpful. The southeast is going to be a mess

Comment

When snow melts freezing cold water hits canola . Not a good thing. last time this happened canola almost went to zero. Better if they are past cotyledon stage.

Comment

40% chance of no snow however

Comment

Just to make matters worse, the organic farmers are starting field work.
                              When they start dragging their shrapnel around, its getting late on the calendar.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...