• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask/Man boarder area

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sask/Man boarder area

Looks to be the target of this next system, gona be a couple ugly days.
    One more arctic high sliding down after.
    If your camping - take lots of rum, if you have crop up take more.
    As was said a few posts back, areas that don't get rain may get a hard dry frost - that wont be good either.

Have noticed that the ground is cold on the knees crawling under the air seeder unplugging runs.... just saying...

Comment

Ground temps here are 9 overnight and as high as 14 on blacked dirt

Comment

If you look at Accuweather Jetstream, it seems like the system will stay South and East of Estevan but Environment Canada is predicting about an inch of rain and.snow for Regina Sat/Sun. It may be the last seeding day for awhile if EC is correct.

Comment

Seeding on some of our best dirt! Flat open and no water! Frost at foot to two below ground! Wierd!

Comment

I like to crawl under drill to check openness also. Yesterday one side had warm soil other side extreme cold.

Comment

I like to crawl under drill to check openness also. Yesterday one side had warm soil other side extreme cold.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Weird - just got that song in my head from Phil Collins : ' I can feel it comin in the air tonight '

Comment

I'm taking furrow's advice. Rum is numbing the pain.

Rum of choice is Captain Morgan 1671 Spiced Rum. It's as dark as my heart, as sweet as my wife, and delicious neat.

Comment

Just poured one myself - *** it Ive had enough for today.
                        Hopefully one more day then just an 80 ac swamp that will be a week yet.
                        What a fukin miserable day to be outside.
                        One buddy spent all day pulling out an air drill, track hoe and all. Plugged all seed boots with muck - my day was a little bad at the end but after he phoned my worries were trivial.

Comment

If you watch the radar right now at Foxwarren, you can see the two fronts colliding to the north

Comment

Forty Creek Copper Pot Whiskey straight up.
                            Lousy wind!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...
                            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.