• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

acres going in here

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

acres going in here

Perfect moisture. Harrowed ground from last fall or spring is perfect for planting. So much moisture under the surface that 3tenths would shut us down 2 days. Loading full up amazing carry on the soil. Gotta be carefully loaded truck.

Other than the one mm chance wed the two week is all dry. looks like we will be wanting some moisture by then.

Comment

Sure is fun to get dust on the tractor and drill..Have been covered in mud the last few yrs..Might have to clean the cab filter this yr?

Comment

All fields that I Kelley harrowed last fall are a dream to seed and no burn off is needed on some. All fields were trying to harrow before seeding. Lots getting close to 50% done. Forgot what it's like to actually seed 4 quarters in a day not couple hundred acres. Playing in the mud sucks. This is a dream.

Comment

Might get rolling this week.

Comment

Two elevators called last week. Said they needed me to haul my February contracts asap. So no seeding for me. F$#$!

The neighbours are going great guns though.

Comment

Great system in CAnada!

Comment

Great system in CAnada!

Comment

Great system in CAnada!

Comment

Great system in CAnada!

Comment

One would think the frost would not be good for mid growing season crops. But for now, there is lots of wheat stocks around the world.

Comment

The word to describe a lot of US winter wheat starts with the letter F.
                        India also has a large problem with the wheat crop.

Markets should drop substantially.

Comment

That's what commercial truckers are for.

Comment

I would not get a commercial trucker in and out of my yard. Lots of weeds growing here.

Comment

Yard is still soft maybe softer. Elevator calling for June wheat next week. Soil temp 3, in morning, germ in the fridge? Too f*ing COLD!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...