• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off topic Hearing Aides

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off topic Hearing Aides

Kinda young I guess at 52 but have hearing aides.

After my wifes insistence got a test done and had hearing loss in one ear quite a bit and not so bad in other mostly caused by ringing in the ears or tractor deaf as audiologist put it.

Getting used to them. Have 3 friends around same age all made same decision and quite happy expensive little items though.

To many tractors and firearms without adequate protection for years.

Best thing I ever did getting them

Do they help with the ringing, and are they discreet? My step dad needs them BAD, but refuses to get them cuz he does not like the big honking hearing aides from 1979 which is all he knows about.

Comment

They are likely not to far off in my future (41)

To many tractors,augers,grain vac's, cats, big trucks.

Comment

We wear ear muffs all the time..Cutting grass to loading the air tank..I don't think any of those aids really work, so protect the ears now..

Comment

You guys need to stop mumbling I can't hear you..
          PPE is a habit best started young I guess. Would have been hard to find the equip when I was younger. Discouraged at work.I'd like to see my uncle hear a conversation again.

Comment

doent stop tinnitus or ringing have three friends all farmers got them with in about a year of each other all happy.
            discreet some are more than others

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.