• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cold and windy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold and windy

Am I missing something. I almost have to plug my tractor in and I have to turn my hat a quarter turn to lock it on and my neighbor is out spraying his burn off. WTF!!!

Yes its cold..Wearing a toque today???
    This is seeding time?

Comment

There's guys here spraying residuals like express and authority in high wind... no common sense...

Going through the motions I guess LOL.

Comment

Desperation kickin in - bad decisions happen when there are lots of ac to cover.

Comment

Authority is too expensive to spray today. Klaus did you see the mist coming off the water bodies this morning so thick and heavy flowing fast? Evening spraying would have been the same. Klaus text me I lost your number along with phone.

Comment

Get stuck with drill. I was not cold at all.

Comment

Got to 14 here today with a south breeze.
              Sprayer is ahead
              Shutting down for Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms....

Comment

I did Hopper..... agree with you. Did you see our neighbour spraying last night? He started half an hr before you left that field...

Where ya get stuck? The big 1.5" steel cables are sitting in my shop if you need them.

Comment

the volunteer canola ,is pretty sad looking stuff, all white and shriveled
                  guess it just was not cold tolerant enough for this spring.

Comment

Oh somewhere where that 8foot ice sheet was. Keep tow rope in tractor. A good time saver when needed.

Comment

Any one get RAIN? Black cloud south of Wadena all after noon, radar has stuff.
                      Oh ya COLD as HELL, NO f*cking global warming in sight. Volunteer canola quite sick here too. Even flea beetle bites! Must be Siberian beetles!

Comment

Was -5 here again , windchill kickin -8 or so
                        We have no crop up yet but ground temps are dropping and peas are sitting in cold wet ground - setting the stage yet again ....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...