• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hunger Strike Day 69 Jackson v CNCP... Treat!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a fella does not count the cost... do the time, and be honest with integrity... what is family and farming all about? 

The legal system has nothing to do with any of that other than wasting a lot of money. I would trade you problems.

Comment

Tom4cwb

You've stopped eating meat and potatoes. This not a hunger strike to be taken seriously, and that is why the Writ remains on your land. Tom you or who ever decided to take CNCP to court over something you had NO chance of winning and now you don't want to face the consequences.

Tom, move on, your not getting the result you wanted, real life is like that.

Comment

Thanks Blackpowder;

I agree we hope the legal system solves problems in a fair and reasonable manner...;

Once lawyers and appointed judges are involved... at times they miss the real real issues.

Once more Tweety... I am doing the time... yet do not owe the fine.

Comment

If you don't owe the fine, don't pay it. Throw it into the seeding tank. Kiss it goodbye. No problem! Eventually they'll lose it just like they lose all our car orders.

Comment

The legal system is neither reasonable nor fair.

you're named in the suit, you get the writ. Pretty simple. Ensure it gets paid, writ, issued by a JUDGE NOT CNCP, is gone.

Comment

Tweety,

The Writ was put on my families farm by CN Rail and CP Rail... NOT any court. CNCP had a choice... CNCP did this long before appeals were exhausted against this action.

Are you a lawyer Working for CNCP?

Comment

Are you named in the suit?

Comment

I am assuming only, but I suspect that the courts would enforce the writ, no matter who puts it on. Like a lien. Correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

SDG
                    Courts don't put Writs on; AB Land titles allows whoever wants to (in this case CNCP legal Council) to put them on. Then if there is a problem the fight starts to get them taken off.
                    Sorry the truth is more than you can accept Tweety.
                    Cheers

Comment

WTF kind of answer is that?

Riddles and bullshit.

Comment

No tweety
                        Cheers!

Comment

Tom4cwb

"AB Land titles allows whoever wants to (in this case CNCP legal Council) to put them on."

There is money owed by you to CNCP for the court costs they incurred when you put your name on the original challenge and lost.

For that reason land titles had no choice. Is this not the reason for the hunger strike?

Tom

Comment

Can we put this to rest? Tom sort of explained his predicament. Outside of himself, no one else was involved - a strange way to launch a class action. Secondly, the judge ruled he was "frivolous and vexatious" in his suit, meaning he didn't have grounds to succeed because the authorizing agent, while aware of the rr's crime, did not invoke penalties. Thirdly, he has a writ placed on his farm while at the same time stating legal council is paying off the demands. And finally, we now know the "hunger strike" is nothing more than a fad diet! I'm finding it very hard to be sympathetic especially when Tom can't even garner media attention. So let's close the book, shall we?

Comment

Your summary is my conclusion also rockpile. I just wanted Tom to coherently say it.

Never going to happen. Case closed.

Comment

No wonder farmers have no say anywhere.
                                The real facts mean nothing. You make up what ever pleases your fancy. Then you are pleased with yourselves
                                Sorry for bothering you.
                                Tom

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...