• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The sun

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sun

At the risk of seeming more delusional the sun seems to be setting more north?anyone have an opinion?

Just see that right now heading back to Regina. Seems like that.

Comment

That means summer is coming.... Sooner or later.

Comment

Or the Earth is wobbling on it's axis... hang on! This might have been summer, and soon over, like last night perhaps?

Comment

I'm not al gore we will all fry nor we wil will all freeze i just think there has been a slight shift. If anyone has a fore or against on the long cycle i would just like to hear it. Damn open feilds and auto steer for the first time in five years lol

Comment

Does that mean it probably never gets completely dark at furrows place starting this time of year till October.

Comment

That's why I can't sleep very long !!!

Comment

Well 40 days then the days get shorter - time don't change much ...

Comment

Well the conservatives in Alberta say expect weird things with an ndp government. So how rhe hell they are doing this I don't know. Is it more to the left than usual?

Comment

yup, delusional it is.

Comment

Maybe not delusional , 28c in parts of the NWT and blizzards in the Dakotas lol

Comment

I hear it is 30c in Ottawa for the last few days... it must be all the hot air about the Duffy Trial!

Comment

Sons that go down late and come up late aren't my favorite. How old before the sons and suns are syncronized?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...