• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FCC mortgage rates ??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FCC mortgage rates ??

I am wondering what people are seeing as the current rates that FCC is offering for 5 year fixed interest rates ??

We have not been in to talk to FCC yet but were thinking they are likely going to pass along some of the Bank of Canada prime cut.

I think we are going to lock in some more of our loans with all of the uncertainty out there.

Is anyone else moving their floating interest rate loans into fixed?

Comment

Am miles ahead for not. Thats all gravy for the banks.

Comment

There is another interest rate cut from BOC expected.

Comment

Why would you lock in? We may see the rate cut to .25 or even 0

Comment

In many cases the Short Interest rates do not move in the same direction as the longTerm rates.... we could have falling short term and raising longer term rates.

I like to lock in the rates and avoid the risk...

Are we able to get sub 4% five year rates ?

Comment

Aggie,answer would be Yes but depends on your own personal or corporate credit score.

Comment

Nobody can predict what interest rates will do, an educated guess yes but anything is possible.

What we do know is that interest rates are at history of the world lows and they only have one way to go.

If you have a small amt of debt it's ok to float but on big land purchases I would be locking everything.

Comment

Nobody can predict what interest rates will do, an educated guess yes but anything is possible.

What we do know is that interest rates are at history of the world lows and they only have one way to go.

If you have a small amt of debt it's ok to float but on big land purchases I would be locking everything.

Comment

Lets say someone would today around here purchase 4 quarters for an even million dollars total. For every one percent over floating the extra interest is 10, 000 dollars. Or 2500 per quarter. Interest alone at 4 percent floating is 40, 000. Or ten grand per quarter. Sun of a bitch I am glad I am not buying land today. And is there not something better to do with extra cash these days than buy land and then comes new machinery. I guess land will always go up from what I hear.

Comment

Lets say someone would today around here purchase 4 quarters for an even million dollars total. For every one percent over floating the extra interest is 10, 000 dollars. Or 2500 per quarter. Interest alone at 4 percent floating is 40, 000. Or ten grand per quarter. Sun of a bitch I am glad I am not buying land today. And is there not something better to do with extra cash these days than buy land and then comes new machinery. I guess land will always go up from what I hear.

Comment

Bg our system has made people borrow as much as they can so they can buy as much as they can. Interest rates may well stay low forever from now on. Rkaiser should be thankful he has a bank to deal with. Wonder how his relatives would respond if he tells them to go to hell. Haha just an example.

Comment

Consider fcc gets a good rate on their rates 4 percent is what I would call highway robbery or loan sharking.

Comment

And you are saying what Hopper? I will engage if you like.

Comment

I cannot fight you rkaiser. I know I have a nephew that is all like you. I wont win.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...