• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manitoba Canola Growers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manitoba Canola Growers

I see the Manitoba Canola Growers are trying to get rid of one of their directors. Its about time. He has contributed nothing to the org since he got on the board and has cost the MCGA thousands of dollars in legal fees over a fight concerning a voting list. Only 600 votes were cast out of a potential of 12-15,000 last election.

Its time for the MCGA to move on to more important issues that will benfit canola growers and time to quit spending all of their time arguing with one beligerent director.

I heard that he wants the CWB to take over marketing canola so perhaps he is trying to wreck the MCGA or let his NFU friends take over!

Do you live in Manitoba? Do you grow canola? Have you read some of the publications in MB on this? MCG is a mess. I received 3 ballot forms. I phoned the head office to see what was going on.The answer was go ahead & fill out all three if you want they are going to get a court order to throw out any outdated names,after you send in your ballot? Seems kinda of fishy doesn't it? I do agree though they have to get back to the reason they formed & stop the fighting.
    looking forward to discussion.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.