• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ag in Motion

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ag in Motion

New farm show in Stoon next July... The West version of Ontario ' s.

How many do we need?

Sorry ag in motion will be a one year pony!
    July is when I feel like I finally caught up and don't care about farming for 30 days!
    To many to late at the game!

Comment

Crop plots and equip demos. .. sounds like the American Farm Progress... should be interesting.

Comment

Something like big Iron in Fargo on Sept. 12! But again July not sure!

Comment

Sounds great, by july I'm finally caught up, kids are done school and a roadtrip sounds great.
          You guys that are full time grain farmers/curlers have not freaking clue how busy the winter is.
          Looking forward to being there. (I just have to find a craft show to tell my wife we are going to see)

Comment

Saskatoon Farmer's market… it's huge, it's along the riverbank. Take your wife there

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.