• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian Farm Income Plan

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian Farm Income Plan

I can't believe that the farmers of western canada, including myself, put up with this hogwash. The plan was set up solely to employ political flunkies and their families and to create income for accounting firms. If it was supposed to help farmers that are in trouble it would be way easier to access these funds. It would also pay out the full amount on verification of the application. This paying out 62 percent then waiting to see if they have enough money to pay out the rest is hogwash!!!!!!! If the income of canadian farmers is so low that they qualify for more than the allotted moneys they should access more money from the treasury department. It was supposedly set up to help supplement low farm incomes wasn't it. I wonder what would happen if when we fill out our income tax we all sent in 62 per cent then decided in August that we couldn't afford to pay anymore what would happen. WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER. I am dam pissed off(pardon my english)
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.