• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferguson

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ferguson

Grand jury descision coming any minute,dont think it has the legs like rodney king,but it might,get the popcorn.

Man you are updated and aware! I don't remember what I had for breakfast!
    When it comes to news and economies, you are all over it....like Senator Mike Duffy on a stack of fake reciepts!

Comment

Or Mike Duffy on a stack of doughnuts.

Comment

Setting the agenda.

Comment

Its a sic addiction. This is getting annoying waiting. It seems like some sort of made for TV shit show. I dont know much legal stuff but the way the tv heads are blabbing its hard to see a no indictment and when it goes to trial they get a whole new few weeks of ratings. Quite a waste of time shouldn't have brought it up

Comment

No Charges !

Comment

Oh shit i was wrong. It was worth the wait.

Comment

Its on like donkey kong. A lot of other cities are going to burn tonight. Anyone guess how big the snowball will be. Rodney king was twenty years ago?no social media a lot better economy a lot more employment

Comment

I'm just getting little clips from the Internet. The streets of ferguson look like what happens when Senator Mike Duffy is denied his doughnuts!

Comment

Mike duffy=doughzilla. Make a good movie lol.

Looks like they are looting now which is an excellent strategy they all got to get there stuff home now.

Comment

There will nothing left for the Black Friday sales.

Comment

Funny the tv isn't doing any coverage in the other cities protests ARE happening weird.

Comment

Braveheart the work clothes and boots will probably be untouched.

Comment

I think by the end of today we will know alot about the state of the union.How people are really feeling,how good or bad things really are,one of those rare moments.

Comment

Charles Manson, not a prophet, just a psycho, predicted a race war would eventually bring down America. Helter Skelter in Ferguson.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.