• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferguson

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not quite sure how Duffy got on the Ferguson thread, but Mike Duffy=doughzilla is a good one.

Just wait till April 7, 2015. He will be like Godzilla to the all mighty Harper Government. Hopefully there'll be a broom closet near by for Harper to hide in.

Comment

Speaking of brooms Forage, how do you keep warm in winter as you fly across the prairie? Do you have a cab on that thing?

Comment

I thought it would be worse. Let's see - a mostly black town with a white administration and mostly white Police force. The gasoline. High unemployment? The match.

Comment

I don't know all the details, but at what point is the police officer not doing his job or will be afraid to do his job for fear of reprisal? Could they really charge him with an indictable offense? Is it always going to be racism when a black officer shoots a white man and vice versa. Slippery slope no matter how you look at it. No win situation.

Comment

If people, no matter black, white, yellow, brown or red, are going to walk around dressed like gangstas, wearing dark hoodies with the hood up, ball cap pulled low and openly attacking police, there will be consequences.

The gangsta culture shit makes people scared. The reaction of a lone police officer in this case was not surprising.

Comment

Braveheart

I have often wondered about your mental state, based on the posts you make here on Agriville

Quoting Charles Manson, who is a mass murder.

Claiming I ride on brooms across Western Canada.

Harper being one of the greatest PM's of all time.

Bragging how great your crops were this year, while others suffered through bad weather and harvest conditions.

Constantly complaining about supply management with regard to dairy. Comes across as jealously more than anything, as these guys are prepared to do the hard work and your not.

Waiting for neighbors to suffer financially due to farming practices, so you can buy their land.

Barveheart, based on these posts, you certainly have issues, this is very apparent. But what's even more scarier is you belong to the WWGA who have the ear of Ritz. Are the rest of the members of the same mind set as you? If this is the case the rest of us farmers should be very worried about agriculture as a whole.

Comment

Forage, for the record, I am not a member of the WCWGA. I haven't been for years. I think they do good work though, and are run by impressive young farm leaders.

As for the rest of your post, yes, I am messed up. Really twisted. Don't like unions, forced upon us marketing schemes, or arrogant railway magnates. Puppies are nice though and Jennifer Lopez has a great booty. Twisted.

Comment

Unarmed youth wearing hoodie and ball cap pulled down. That definitely would be scarey. Man! i'd run for cover. Ever been in the Cornwall Centre lately? Their pants are fallibg off too.

Comment

But, how do you know they're unarmed. Many have a stolen 9 tucked those falling off pants. They might cap you.

Comment

Forage farmer. Your post made me laugh out loud. State of mind. Not the same opinion as yours therefore must be wrong. If you are against supply management that means your jealous. May be the most ridiculous comment ever on agriville

Comment

A innocent Australian got gunned down in rural usa about a year ago in large city cant remember were three young black youths something to with gang culture initiation???? Anyway they cant prove who actually pulled the trigger so may get away with light sentence nothing of this in the media

two sides to everything

thank heavens we don't have these issues in aust

Comment

Doesn't seem to bad at this moment,imo dont seem to have critical mass of anger. Maybe shows the mood of the people better than any poll. Us has seen a lot worse than this.

Comment

Here is the story of the innocent 22 year old Australian baseball player who was murdered by 3 gangbangers near Oklahoma City.
                            There never seems to be fires and riots when the victim is white.....and shooter black.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/02/04/teens-charged-in-death-australian-baseball-player-in-oklahoma-due-in-court/

Comment

I too have often wondered about braveheart's mental state.

Consistently perky. Upbeat. Well read. Contributes ideas. Farmer. Has a sense of humour!. Researches. Innovative methods. Not scared to take a risk. Obliging. Yup.

I'd like some more of that please. Times two. Pars

Comment

Thank you for the kind words Parsley. It means a great deal to me coming from you.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...