• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

figure our the math on this oil project

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

figure our the math on this oil project

[URL="http://www.albertaoilmagazine.com/2014/11/high-price-adding-value/"] new alberta oil refinery... most expensive in the world [/URL]

Good grief,nothing like pulling the government into mega projects so the tax payer can take the hit.

Comment

Klause whats wrong with that all they are doing is taking what is avalible, Isnt that how you justify your large oil wage?

Comment

Maybe some should go out and make real money instead of being jealous of those that do.

Keep in mind I pay more than my share of taxes.

Comment

"real money" ??

Comment

"real money"? WTF is farm income, fake money? Explain Klause.

Comment

You know Klause I'm sure your not but you really come across like a know it all asshole on here 70% of the time,or Mabey even more than that. You really think that your the only guy that started with next to nothing and spent years working to get ahead. I put in 18 years in the patch. I haven't come on here and bragged how great I am along with guys like horse and many others. You need a break from yourself buddy. No wonder hopper is always slashing you up on here.

Comment

That post was meant for horse mainly... He has an issue with the wages that get earned in the patch.

The majority of our income comes from the farm and custom spraying. ..

yall need to seriously relax. Or go on a vacation.

yes I am a complete ass hole. That's why I'm in a trackhoe cutting a ditch for a neighbour so his water can go on a Sunday afternoon.

LOL

Comment

"nothing like pulling the government into mega projects so the tax payer can take the hit."

Cotton, that's the "Alberta DisAdvantage" happens all the time.

An interesting figure I heard recently was that for all the hoopla about oil and how it should take precedence over everything else happening in Canada that the Oil and Gas sector only accounts for around 6% of Canada's GDP. Something to reflect on.

Comment

I need to make some serious money. Klause, as far as I am concerned, keep informing us. I am definitely not offended by your information. Anyone who has to get bent out of shape foe BS better go take a valium, or find a weed patch, maybe there is something that could be smoked.

Comment

^ I second that

New refinery....fantastic (grass will love the ccs aspect) Alberta runs low on diesel fuel too often. One trucking company I used to work for rented fuel tanks a couple years ago because we didn't know for weeks if we were going to be able to get fuel or not. Then just a month ago in GP we were running out oc diesel here again. In the so called oil province we don't have enough fuel to run trucks in the oil patch...now that's outrageous.

Comment

I take it is is total cost on a barrel per day capacity. Even so seems capital cost is pretty high. The alberta govt will be getting payments for their investment. There is carbon capture which will also earn more money on the capture no matter what some of us think of carbon capture. Plus the heavey oil infrastructure extra cost no matter where the oil goes. Also if it dont need diluting to go through a pipeline that must also be a significant cost saving. We need the capacity also. Also if them alberta guys cannot plant cause no fuel delivery would suck to be them.

Comment

Klause, I hope that neighbour has all the paperwork in order to dig that ditch legally.

Comment

Hope it's not going to Quill lakes, you will have more work filling it in later.

Comment

"Track hoe cutting a ditch for a neighbour for his water can go"............

I'd assume your neighbour has a permit.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...