• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prince Albert Raiders

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince Albert Raiders

Wow what has this world come to? There was nothing offensive about that mascot or their old sweater logo. The raiders organization should be ashamed of themselves over this. If the boys in the Arab council don't like it,too bad. if things are so bad then why don't they pack up and leave? I know that sounds harsh but why on earth do immigrants want to leave their countries only to come here an destroy our culture and replace it with theirs? I was watching the news the other night and had to chuckle when they ran a story about the two individuals that robbed that bank out east wearing burkas. The World War Two vets that burnt alive in Halifax bombers ,the ones that stormed the beaches at Normandy and were cut down by mg 42's after only a few steps must be rolling in their graves watching all of our rights and traditions go down the drain.

http://panow.com/article/485792/bye-bye-boston-raiders-part-ways-mascot

Comment

this is a non story, it doesn't deserve oxygen.

Comment

I'm sorry that my post offends you boarderbloke. But those are just my thoughts,I'm pretty sure I will be in the minority here with what I'm getting at. All I'm saying is, hey welcome in! Just remember this is canada,we have Christmas and church and everyone gets along for the most part,you can have your opinion and be free to disagree,women are equal and so on.If you can't handle it,,,,,bye bye.

Comment

' Christmas and church'.
          We had the sun dance and the great spirit before we let you white land grabbers in

Comment

just goofin round wheatking

Comment

lol I know.

Comment

Hey, I'm not offended in the least, I just think it's a non story. I shouldn't even be wasting the time to type this post.

Comment

Sk_wheatking you are in the majority.....99% of people agree with u.

You are right the grievance collectors in this country need to be sent packing.

Comment

Send everyone of them rag head terrorist ****ers back to where they came from. Sick and tired of them coming here telling us how to live our lives. Go back to where u come from with the bullets whiz zing over your heads. Oh ya and learn to speak ****ing English whilst u live here.

Comment

who let you in seabass??

Comment

I ll let seabass in any day of the week.

Comment

Read -"Putin's shortest speach" on you tube if you can find it

Comment

Well said seabass!!

Comment

Who let seabass in 'meaning are you native? Or did your relatives Emigrate here from Somewhere Else??

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...