• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cow sales

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cow sales

Has anyone been to bred cow sale? There is one listed at westlock with over 1000 supose to be listed. Clyde had a fairly large sale so I am told, are producers just taking the best calf cheque they have ever and getting out happy.

The latest report here was $1800 to $2400, with the poorer ones about $100 over slaughter price, whatever that would be. These are Manitoba prices.

Comment

WAS at sheep sale today decent ewes 50/65 CENTS/# GOOD LAMBS 100# $2.00 how come so cheap compared to cows.

Comment

Tongue in cheek, ewes don't raises calves!

Comment

Good point Horse, I already know someone that took that opportunity - overpriced cows so they expanded their sheep flock instead.

Comment

No such thing as overpriced cows.
            Keep pushing them up, I'll suffer through it.

Comment

yes HORSE that is why !
              the biggest feedlot in Canada is building biggest feedyard for sheep in Ironsprings south alberta close to all other large beef feedyard,s.
              already many lamb,s arrive every day
              happened to came through that area.
              vey interested to see this large new enterprice , coowners Canada goldbeef

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...