• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ranch Foreman Wanted

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranch Foreman Wanted

After enjoying a year with an almost ideal ranch foreman he gave his notice this morning. So I have a job opening in 2 weeks. Cattle and machinery experience required and must ride or be willing to learn. Wages for well qualified at $50k or so. Located in east central AB with housing available on paved highway. Anyone interested should send contact info to Ed at ecr91@netago.ca.

They say every challenge has an opportunity in it somewhere. Cheers.

A young fellow took the job this morning. He is a b pressure welder among other things but wants a change of lifestyle. He looks pretty good to me. Showed up at 7:30 AM in -22 weather for the interview. Plus I've known the family for a long time. It is another example of how it isn't what you know but who you know that counts. A guy that I had phoned to offer the job had passed on the news. That said, I did get quite a few replies from various parts of the internet. Thanks to all that applied. There were a few good ones. Right now I'm happy to have someone to help share the load. HT

Comment

Can't believe a welder would work for $50K when he can work in the patch for 6 weeks and make that much. Hope it works out for you.

Comment

You are kidding right DGoodrich?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...