• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulse research

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulse research

A very well thought out, well presented magazine format. How could any grower not support this work. Well done!

SPGA? Is that what you are talking Bout?

Comment

Yes 27 pages,mouth 4 focus areas
      Genetic improvement
      Agronomy
      Health and nutrition
      End-use

Comment

That's nice ...
        Looks like a lot of hard work went into it , might all be for not if root rot continues to spread.
        If we don't have better breeding and seed treatments it does not matter about end uses.
        A hard look must be done into chemistry, fertility, and variety selection and the coralation to root rot. If we can't grow peas b/c it is slightly wetter and cooler - the pulse industry is in trouble.

Comment

furrow my thought as well when i read that magazine,we have not grown peas for two years,root rot has killed them for us and we need a pulse crop in our rotation.

Comment

furrow my thought as well when i read that magazine,we have not grown peas for two years,root rot has killed them for us and we need a pulse crop in our rotation.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...