• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salute to armed forces and all enforcement people

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salute to armed forces and all enforcement people

As this place gets more crazy everyday I was just thinking today how I appreciate the work our armed forces and police do. We may not agree such things as where you are sent etc but that is not your decision you follow the order. I think how senseless and cowardly the recent actions were and now I think about the families of the victims. Very sad to think about it. So a big thank you to all of you that try make us all safe and free.

Agreed. Thank you to our soldiers who keep us living free.

Comment

How true! Just read a newspiece about the school girls abducted in Mexico by police. The piece points fingers at organized crime including Mayor and police. How would you like to live there?

Comment

Good tribute Riders. Their 'loyalty to duty and Country' is something we civilians probably can't understand. I'm surprised there are so few responses. I have a great idea for a bumper sticker - HUG A VETERAN!

Comment

Better yet tell your Con mp to stop Gutting veterans Pensions. Gov't should be ashamed of itself Claiming it stands behind troops and then when they get home from overseas find out they have little to no pension as the gov't is trying to SAVE money.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...