• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tons bushels truckloads

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tons bushels truckloads

When selling one or two truckloads at a time I prefer to price by truckload. For instance 1000bushels plus or minus 10 percent if i haul. I can hit that typically take note I only haul my grain and not a comercial trucker. But when selling b trains I like to sell b trains and not exact tons taking into account if can load primary. I find most all buyers very open to dealing this way. Selling small lots by bushels leaves scraps to clean up. Is this typical? If you dont do it you should. Just my tip of the day. See I am useful for something.

Besides consuming felines?

Comment

I normally sell by the rail car. Then I make three really big tandem trailer loads to fill 99mt. Don't tell the mermaids.

Comment

Farmaholic, LOL!

Comment

Dont get me wrong, I really like cats...i just cant eat a whole one!!!

Let me guess, more threats of calls from the authorities?
          Another very clever saturday night live skit was about visits from the Colonel Angus. It was rather funny IMO

Comment

It's easier to devour a little kitty than a big beaver. TRUTH

Comment

Where is he, I'm surprised he hasn't commented. It's Friday, maybe he went for take out.

Comment

I think his Asian feline is over there with him... which would be why he isn't on here.

Maybe the fumes in his rental house got to him. There's some nasty shit going on there !!! LOL

Comment

Pizza with wild goose on loaded tonight. Tenderloin last night. eating good. Later tonight. I would not call it beaver. Sounds like would have to give teeth a haircut later. Dont eat the beaver part, another tip.

Comment

Pizza with wild goose on loaded tonight. Tenderloin last night. eating good. Later tonight. I would not call it beaver. Sounds like would have to give teeth a haircut later. Dont eat the beaver part, another tip.

Comment

Comment

Wowa a triple.

Comment

Careful Hopper, the only thing worse than a dead muskrat on your piano is a sick beaver on your organ.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...