• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shooting in parliament building.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's kinda the problem here someone made a stupid joke which I agree its not a joke to make but Toms gonna throw the book at him, and yet these losers we invited in here can threaten all kinds of things try to impose their backwards animal way of life on us and all our authorities do or maybe can do is try persuade them to be nice. As was the case recently with these idiots on the watch list. If you re on that list your on a plane with a parachute and over Iraq you get dropped off no use wasting time landing. Get all our troups and turn those jets around let them kill each other off and what evers left if their good fine if their the bad then blow the shit out of them. Trouble is you can t tell one day to the next if they are good or not.

Comment

That's kinda the problem here someone made a stupid joke which I agree its not a joke to make but Toms gonna throw the book at him, and yet these losers we invited in here can threaten all kinds of things try to impose their backwards animal way of life on us and all our authorities do or maybe can do is try persuade them to be nice. As was the case recently with these idiots on the watch list. If you re on that list your on a plane with a parachute and over Iraq you get dropped off no use wasting time landing. Get all our troups and turn those jets around let them kill each other off and what evers left if their good fine if their the bad then blow the shit out of them. Trouble is you can t tell one day to the next if they are good or not.

Comment

Kumbaya doesn't cut it with these types. Get the **** out, leave them be and sort out their own ethnic strife. You don't change culture overnight. The Radicals are nuts and the everyday people have to tolerate it, but we(Westerners) won't change it.
        By doing what we have, we just painted a target on ourselves. Not saying what's happening there is right but we won't change it over the long term.

Comment

Just to point out that the terrorist killer was Canadian born. His mother was Susan Bibeau, the deputy chairperson of a division of Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Board.

[URL="http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/suspected-killer-in-ottawa-shootings-had-a-disturbing-side/article21252419/"]about the terrorist shooter[/URL]

Comment

Maybe all you dumb asses could connect the dots.

When canada decides to go halfway around the world to fight in an oil war we have no business in that has been going on for centuries. What the **** did you think was going to happen?

Go over as humanitarian aid and put some bandaid on ok. You show up with guns a blazing those nut cases are going to bring it to your home.

I am with hobby he was joking about the wasted bullets. That's what a democracy is about. Good for saying what most were thinking.

What tom is promoting is a dictatorship or worse.

Comment

Shooting bullets at politicians is not democracy, what are you, on "ludes"???

Tom is correct, it's similar to yelling bomb on a plane. It's the new era we're living in, you just can't blurt out what ever you want.

Tell me how'd you enjoy being put on the "No Fly List", just because you blurted out something.

Comment

The USA is a democracy and they have been shooting presidents since it's inception.

Comment

Just listening late last night on TV, kinda makes you wonder. Both guys had there passport yanked so they could not fly out of the country. If Canada would of left them go, you may have had two soldiers still alive, and yesterday may have never happened.

Comment

If they had reason to yank the passport then maybe someone dropped the ball.

Cause and effect. Better safe than sorry.

Comment

The question i'm asking myself is,does everyone who supported our insane foreign policy have a drop of blood of these poor guy's on their hands.

And i pray there is an almighty and when i'm at pearly gates he ask's,who did you say jesus would bomb?

Then i know all the psychopaths who get off on harming other men will go straight to hell.

Comment

Agreed agchat, let them out of the country, let them live with ISIS, let them fight with ISIS, let them get their virgins with ISIS, [URL="http://tomfernandez28.com/2014/10/21/confusion-u-s-air-dropped-weapons-to-isis-by-accident/"]on the other hand[/URL]

Comment

boarderbloke: you make a good point about the origin of the last two sympathizers but what is the root cause of the problem?

Comment

I think yelling bomb on a plane should be considered a way more serious. Not in the same galaxy.

Comment

Why are we still stuck in this never ending cycle of violence?its like a unstoppable chain reaction of action and reaction that sucks in even the best of men. I cant imagine what we could accomplished if we could all get along

Comment

You are right cotton. But most don't look at it that way.

A joke by hobby tells tom to put him jail. Although I think tom would laugh if was another party.

See the problem. Tom is adverserial. Hobby wants to get along.

World leaders are the same. Look at Reagan then bush. Reagan could bring together a consensus knowing he had a stick. Bush just used the stick.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...