• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any RAM Truck Fans: Videos: RAM 1500 EcoDiesel and RAM 2500 Power Wagon.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any RAM Truck Fans: Videos: RAM 1500 EcoDiesel and RAM 2500 Power Wagon.

The Farms.com team had a couple of visits with the experts from RAM Trucks and did some videos.

Any feedback from RAM Truck owners?

RAM 1500 EcoDiesel Truck Overview.

RAM 2500 Power Wagon Truck

Comment

My sympathy to Shelley's family and co-workers. Shelley has been a creative and hard working entrepreneur who developed a niche in helping farmers market their grain. I always appreciated her opinion and farmer view point insite in our conversations about grain marketing. She will be missed by the industry.

Comment

Sad to hear. Was she ill?

Comment

Shelley had cancer. She had been fighting it for several years and never could get it licked. She took lots of treatments some experimental but to no avail. Really sucks, she was a great supporter of us farmers.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. My condolences to all who knew her. A very good person. She will be missed.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.