• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Holland Yield Sensor

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Holland Yield Sensor

hi,
    i wondered if anyone has any experience trying to fix a New Holland Yield Sensor? It's on a CX840 and it's the older style. My local dealer basically admitted they don't know the first thing about how to fix it so buy a $3000 new one.
    It looks like the sensor mechanism itself is malfunctioning. It's made by a company called Logicontrol from Belgium. I tried emailing them but they didn't respond but maybe because they aren't english speakers.
    Anyone have any thoughts or ideas? I can try a wrecker but suspect they'll be charging a good amount too and no guarantees it is the old style sensor to match.

thanks in advance

Here are some responses on this topic in the Commodity forum. We will add them here for future reference.

[URL="https://www.agriville.com/cgi-bin/forums/viewThread.cgi?1410657178"][/URL]

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...