• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Farmer Derek Klingenberg: Serenading the cattle with my trombone (Lorde - Royals)

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video: Farmer Derek Klingenberg: Serenading the cattle with my trombone (Lorde - Royals)

Anyone else do this? Entertain your cattle?

Farmer Derek Klingenberg: Serenading the cattle with my trombone (Lorde - Royals). This video has over 5,000,000 views and was mentioned by Ellen DeGeneres...

Comment

It’s pretty cute.

I call my cows in German and they come running hoping for a greener pasture.

Comment

http://youtu.be/JChwFoCxVC8

Here's one for SADIE. I can't seem to get it to embed with this ipad.

Comment

Here you go...the Agriville software does not seem to like Apple when embedding Youtube videos - I use IE 10.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.