• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments on Commodity Marketing Area

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments on Commodity Marketing Area

Just looking for comments from people who look at this area but don't participate in the written discussion.

Is this discussion area worthwhile to help with your decision making? What could be done to make it more relevant to you? Is there anything that keeps you from joining the discussion?

Thanks for your feedback in advance.

I find this topic most interesting and quite enjoy the different comments by the various contributors. In my opinion this is a excellent method of relaying information about the various concerns facing producers. The debates carried out are informative and I believe quite useful. It is a forum that allows for critical marketing information to be shared. The information and questions being raised will help all participants in this forum. Keep up the good work by the moderators and the excellent postings.

Trent

Comment

Lots of interesting ideas here even if some of the guys are long winded.

Comment

i am from quebec and read each day

Comment

I read this section almost everday and find the discussion interesting and informative. Some of the ideas and marketing strategies give me much food for thoughtand I often look forward to reading what shows up on the screen everday. I do intend to contribute more of my thoughts,ideas and opinions in future. Keep up the good work!

Comment

I would like to see less head pounding into the wall on the CWB, and more on actually marketing - for example the discussion on rolling canola contracts!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...