• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farm Credit Canada Releases Canadian Beef Industry Synergy Study.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farm Credit Canada Releases Canadian Beef Industry Synergy Study.

Canadian Beef Industry Synergy Study

26-Jun-2014

Farm Credit Canada News.

In reflecting upon the dynamics of their sector, members of the Canadian beef industry are underwhelmed by how the industry works together, how well industry associations advance the success of the industry, and the benefits of the national check-off fee. Producers acknowledge the fractured and competitive nature of their industry as well as the need for improved cooperation. Producers see greater industry cooperation and coordination as essential to improving public perception of the industry.

[URL="http://www.fccvision.ca/en-CA/files/2014-06-26_VIABeefStudyEnglish.pdf"][/URL]

Interesting report, I only looked over the first couple of pages, it seems like cattle producers are a negative bunch.

Comment

Not so much negative as maybe a bit jaded? The result of years of tough grinding away. I took part in this survey, and it looks a lot like what I answered.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...