• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is everyone having for the Canada Day barbecue?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is everyone having for the Canada Day barbecue?

My family likes a nice thick striploin steak seasoned and cooked to perfection.
    Lots of salads, desserts and cold drinks.

Going to celebrate with Canadian Beef.

Almost forgot, lots of family and friends.

We are having a potluck community lunch at our local hall. Lunch will be a surprise but definitely fantastic.

Comment

A&W..................

Comment

rkaiser, you crack me up.

Not here, only good Canadian beef on our barbecue.

Drop by if you are that hard up that you have to go to A&W. I will make sure you are well fed.

Happy Canada Day.

Comment

Where you getting the "Canadian Beef" farmgal? Hope you raised it or you may never know fer sure where it come from.

Comment

We may be having fish and rice from the front yard if it doesn't quit raining!

Nah.. It will be some kind of beef, straight from our own freezer, Randy, so we know it's Canadian. Lol

Comment

Kato, are you impacted by the flooding in Sask.?

I think my family and I are planning to marinate some steaks on the grill. Any good recipe ideas that anyone would like to share? I want to try something a little different. For our sides we are going to have potatoes(who doesn’t love meat and potatoes eh?)… some Greek salad and grilled veggie kababs.

Comment

We are wet, but not flooded right here. Benefits of living on a hill, I guess. I will post more on your flood thread.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...