• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9720 white combine

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9720 white combine

I would like info good or bad on the 9720 or 9700 white rotary combine I run a smaller operation and would like to do some custom work locally

PAMI has done an evaluation on the White 9700 combine, and you might be interested in reading the report. A summary of the report is available online at: www.agric.gov.ab.ca/navigation/engineering/afmrc/index.html Once you are in the site, click on Evaluation Summaries; then look down the list on the right to the heading 'Harvesting Equipment', and click on the sub-heading 'Grain Combines and Attachments'. On this page, find the report Number 288, and click on it - this will open the summary. If you would like the full report, give me (Darryl Slingerland) a call at 329-1212, and I will arrange to get one sent to you.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.